Code of conduct
In accordance with regulations, the Code of Conduct on Internal Dealing sets out the guidelines for compulsory information relating to transactions made by Relevant Persons on Amplifon shares or on financial instruments connected to shares.
Internal Dealing Code of Conduct
Our Internal Dealing Code of Conduct describes the information requirements which some people are subject to in relation to transactions made on shares issued by Amplifon and on other financial instruments issued by the company. These people are the so-called Relevant Persons, people closely linked to them and all relevant shareholders.
The Code of Conduct has been drawn up in accordance with regulations, in particular:
- CONSOB Regulation no. 11971/1999 (“Issuers' Regulation”)
- the (EU) 596/2014 (“MAR”) Regulation
- CONSOB guidelines “Management of Privileged Information”.
Relevant Persons and Shareholders
The Relevant Persons obliged to observe the Code, are:
- the Board Members and Statutory Auditors
- all company Directors who have regular access to inside information (link to the page Management of company information) on the company and have the power to adopt management decisions that can impact on the company's development and future prospects
- all members of the Executive Leadership Team
All the people closely related to Relevant Persons (for example spouses, children, relatives, but also legal entities controlled or directed by Relevant Persons) are also obliged to observe the Code.
Relevant shareholders: anyone who holds at least 10% of the share capital and/or any other individual who controls the company is defined as a Relevant Shareholder.
All transactions of purchase, sale, subscription or exchange of shares issued by Amplifon S.p.A or of financial instruments connected to the shares, amounting to a total of more than 20,000 euros for each calendar year must be disclosed by the Relevant Persons and Relevant Shareholders, through appropriate notification to CONSOB within the specified deadlines.
In accordance with the Code, it is forbidden for any Relevant Persons, persons closely related to them, and any Relevant Shareholders to make any transactions - on their own behalf or on the behalf of third parties, directly or indirectly - on Amplifon's financial instruments in the 30 calendar days prior to the announcement of an interim or annual financial statement.