Internal Control System
The internal control system consists of the set of rules, procedures and organizational structures designed to ensure, through a proper identification, assessment managing and monitoring of the primary risks process, that the business is run safely, correctly and in line with the objectives agreed upon. This internal control system helps guarantee the:
- safeguarding of the Company’s assets;
- efficiency and efficacy of the Company’s operations;
- reliability of financial information;
- compliance with laws and regulations.
The Board of Directors is responsible for the internal control system and toward this end works with the:
- Risk and Control Committee;
- Chief Executive Officer;
- Head of Internal Audit.