We stand for Inclusive Communication
Welcome to Amplifon!
Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail market and for more than 70 years empowers people to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
To build an inclusive, effective, and transparent interaction with our stakeholders, including our customers, candidates, and the general public, we are present on social media, and in particular on LinkedIn. Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook,
Amplifon Netiquette represents a behavioural code to respect on social media, which allows creating a welcoming and inclusive virtual environment while respecting everyone’s opinion.
We welcome your comments and look forward to engaging with you!
What we like
- Your opinion: we read and listen to all your comments. Your opinion matters to us and it is essential to understand how to get better and better every day.
- Active listening: we encourage comprehension and empathy. Exchanging different opinions can create an open-minded context and a sense of community.
- Sharing responsibly: we respect if, before sharing it, you wonder whether a text, video or picture add value to the conversation, are not protected by copyright and come from sources that are honest, neutral and truthful.
- Virtual equals real: our community shares and communicates in virtual reality like in a real conversation. People should always feel included and respected.
What we don't like
- Hate speech: any forms of threat, personal insults, or, racist and discriminating remarks are not tolerated. In case you detect hate speech, report these comments and avoid engaging with the author. Thanks for helping the Amplifon team to ensure a good atmosphere.
- Public sharing of personal information: we care about your privacy. We ask our community not to publicly share personal information. If you need help, we will rather get in touch with you through a private message and get back to you with a solution.
- Off topic content: Amplifon encourages an inclusive dialogue on hearing care, inclusion, career development and any related topic. Spam of all sorts hinders coherent conversations and will be therefore removed. If you are interested in promoting a specific activity, get in touch with us through a private message.
In case a visitor of our social media ignores our behavioural rules, our editorial team reserves the right to hide or delete such contributions to recreate an atmosphere of serenity and inclusion.
For any concern related to your experience as Amplifon’s customer, please refer to www.amplifon.com
Thank you for taking the time to read our Amplifon Netiquette.
We look forward to engaging with you and having meaningful conversations.