Exceeded the key threshold of one billion Euros in sales, strong growth in profitability thanks to all regions and all-times high free cash flow generation. The Company’s network expansion program continued throughout the year with a total of 235 new stores and shop-in-shops
Today the Board of Directors of Amplifon S.p.A., global leader in hearing solutions and services, approved the draft annual financial report as of December 31st, 2015, in a meeting chaired by Susan Carol Holland.
- Consolidated REVENUES was Euro 1,034.0 million, up 16.1% at current exchange rates and 11.3% at constant exchange rates compared to 2014
- EBITDA, net of non-recurring expenses, amounted to Euro 167.4 million, or 16.2% of revenues, with an increase of 21.6% compared to the prior year. EBITDA as reported was Euro 165.2 million with an EBITDA margin of 16.0%, up 20.0% compared to 2014
- NET PROFIT, net of non-recurring expenses, amounted to Euro 52.8 million, an increase of 47.4% compared to 2014. NET PROFIT as reported was Euro 46.8 million, with a slight increase compared to the prior year
- NET FINANCIAL DEBT was Euro 204.9 million, a significant improvement compared to Euro 248.4 million reported at December 31st, 2014, despite a cash-out for acquisitions of Euro 41.1 million
- FREE CASH FLOW generation of Euro 89.7 million, a significant improvement compared to the prior period
- Proposed dividend of Euro 0.043 per share, in line with the previous year