Publication of the Annual Report and of the documentation relating to the Shareholders' Meeting and details for the attendance to the Meeting
Amplifon S.p.A. announces that today the following documents have been made available to the public:
- Annual Report 2019, including the draft Financial Statements and Consolidated Financial Statements at December 31st, 2019, together with the relevant Report on Operations, as well as the Reports of the Independent Auditors and of the Board of Statutory Auditors;
- Report on Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure as at December 31st, 2019;
- Consolidated Non-Financial Statement as at December 31st, 2019;
- Directors’ Reports on the proposed agenda;
- Remuneration Report 2020;
- Designated Representative Proxy Form.
The above-mentioned documents are available at the Company’s registered office, on the Company's website https://corporate.amplifon.com and at the authorized storage mechanism “eMarket STORAGE” (www.emarketstorage.com).
With regards to Amplifon S.p.A.’s Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting, convened on April 24th, 2020 in single call, Amplifon advises that in compliance with the Decree-Law No. 18 of March 17th, 2020 (also known as Decree “Cura Italia” which introduced some exceptional provisions related to the COVID-19 emergency applicable to the shareholders' meetings of Italian listed companies), Amplifon S.p.A. has decided, in force of the right indicated in art.106 of the Decree, that the Shareholders’ Meeting will take place without physical participation by the shareholders in order to protect the health of the shareholders as well as of any other stakeholder. Therefore, shareholders' attendance at the Shareholders' Meeting shall be made exclusively through the Company Designated Representative to whom Shareholders may confer a proxy with voting instructions relating to all or some of the items on the Agenda. Please note that Shareholders may submit questions concerning the items on the Agenda prior to the Shareholders’ Meeting following the instructions present in the Notice of Call. For further details, please refer to the Company’s website https://corporate.amplifon.com, section Governance/Documents for Shareholders.