The Group Reward Policy has the following key objectives: align the resources to the Group performance, objectives and results, besides attracting, motivating and retaining talented managers and key resources.
Amplifon Reward Policy is:
- focused and constantly aligned to the Group strategy;
- motivating for those reaching challenging targets by means of their talent and performance;
- attractive, both globally and in the local markets, and up-to-date against pay mix and flexibility benchmarks;
- transparent, fair and clearly communicated;
- simple and comprehensible.
Key elements for executive remuneration
Executive remuneration comprises the following elements:
- base salary focused on the individual profile and market benchmark;
- variable short-term incentive related to the annual performance of the Region or the Group;
- variable long-term incentive focused on mid/long-term performance implying value creation against the Group strategic three-year plan;
- benefits not directly linked to the executive’s performance but related to market practice.
Coherently with the Group Reward Policy principles, Executive pay mix is composed of a significant variable component linked to results. Equally important is the focus given to sustainability, in fact, the mid-term variable component of the overall remuneration package is more substantial than its short-term portion.